Thursday, March 14, 2013
The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
I was tagged by the lovely Keisha Glam from HauteDare. I would highly recommend her blog if you're looking for new things to read. She has a lovely beauty blog and is a fabulous writer. :)
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
False lashes. I hate the way they feel on my eyes, and I rarely use them. I use them exclusively for pictures for this blog, and as soon as I'm done taking the pics I take off the lashes.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Umm.. No. I actually buy really cheap brushes just so I don't have to clean them often. But I really just don't have a safe place to keep them while they're drying. My daughter loves stealing my brushes. :/
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Once my polish starts to chip it's over. If it starts chipping, I just keep picking at it until it's gone. That's why I rarely wear polish. I prefer to just buff and shine my nails.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty product or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I like trying out a variety of products, so I generally have something similar to the product that's empty. But I rarely make it to the bottom of a product before I find something else to play with. But I replace my Sephora eyeliner before it's empty because I really do love it. That's the only product that I replace quickly.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
This one is kind of embarrassing.. But I struggle with what is known as trichotillomania, which is a disorder where one compulsively pulls out their hair. However, I have been pull free for the past 6 months, which is the best I've done since I was 10 years old. I know that sounds really weird, but it is what it is. And I honestly don't like talking about it, so this is probably the last you'll hear from me on the topic.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Dishes. I absolutely hate doing the dishes. And I know it's totally terrible that I put that off, but I'd rather walk on thumb tacks than have to do dishes. It totally grosses me out.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
No. I'm a highly scheduled person and I start getting ready with plenty of time left over so I won't be late.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yeah. I don't tend to spend like crazy unless I have a LOT of extra money, so I don't generally need a spending ban.
9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
It's pretty organized. I have separate containers for facial products, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, and lip products.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Ummm... When I first started this blog I wasn't posting very regularly, maybe every week to every other week. But since I started blogging regularly, the longest I've gone is maybe 4 days. I'm not sure really.
And onto the lovely ladies I'm tagging!
Me, MySelf and I
My Beauty Junction
Stefichop's Beauty Blog
I hope you guys found this to be a fun little tag, I know I did. If I didn't tag you and you want to do this tag, go for it anyway. Just follow the rules and be sure to drop your link in the comments so I can learn a little about you guys too. Til next time!