Hello again, I was recently awarded the Creative Blog Award by the oh so wonderful Makeup Demon. I think these blog awards are totally awesome, they're a great way to get to know each other and they're just fun. So I was really happy when I saw that Makeup Demon had nominated me for this award. She has a fantastic blog and it made me feel really special to get nominated by her. I highly recommend you check out her blog, and you can do so by clicking the link here.
Now the rules:
- Thank the blogger and link back the blog
- Tell 3 things about yourself
- Tell 2 things people don't know about you
- Tell 1 thing you want to change about yourself
- Answer the questions asked by the tagger
- Nominate this award deserving blogs
- Ask some questions to the bloggers who got nominated
- Inform the bloggers about their award
Three things about myself:
- I love to cook and am quite good at it. Making new and delicious meals for my family and having them like it absolutely thrills me.
- After we buy a house instead of renting, I plan on fostering animals from one of our local animal shelters until they find permanent homes.
- I absolutely hate it when other people wash my hair, which is part of the reason that I cut my own hair instead of going to the salon.
Two things people don't know about me:
- I dance very poorly. It's rather embarrassing, to be honest..
- My husband is the only person that I have ever dated.
One thing I want to change about myself:
Umm.. I wish I enjoyed exercising more.
My answers to Makeup Demon's questions:
- Lipstick or lip gloss? I generally wear either lipstick or lip balm. But it really just depends on what I'm wearing and where I'm going.
- What is the most beautiful color of nail polish for you? I'm a big fan of the classic nude and white French tip.
- How often are you visiting your hairdresser? Well, I generally do my own hair. But I don't cut/color my hair very often.. Maybe every 5 months. Sometimes more often. Just depends on my mood and the state of my hair.
- What would you like to change in your blog? I want to add some additional pages to my blog, like an About Me, Contact Me, a Disclaimer page, etc.
Finally, I'm nominating these amazing bloggers and their blogs:
Stefi at Stefichop's Beauty Blog
ReNu at My Beauty Junction
Megan at lovemeganalexis
Kaye Eh at Girl, Uniterrupted
My questions for nominees:
- How did you come up with the name for your blog?
- What's the one beauty product you refuse to leave the house without?
- Do you prefer blogging in the morning, afternoon or evening?
- What color lipstick is your favorite?