For those of you who don't know, the Liebster Award is passed from one blogger to the next as a way to get to know other bloggers and give out some serious love. The Liebster Award has a few rules to it, as it is for blogs that aren't huge yet. To qualify for the Liebster you should have around 200 or fewer followers, though these rules aren't really enforced and it's nice to show love to everyone.
- Each blogger posts 11 random facts about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has asked you.
- Choose 11 new bloggers to nominate and include their links.
- Come up with 5 new questions to ask your nominees.
- Let your nominees know about the award.
- My favorite part of being an adult is being able to have mashed potatoes as a full meal instead of as a side dish.
- Orange is my favorite color.
- "The Safety Dance" is my favorite song from the 80's.
- Desperate Housewives is my favorite tv show.
- I hate waterproof makeup; it's a total pain to remove and makes my eyes puffy and sad.
- The only pie I really like is Key Lime.
- I make amazing snickerdoodles.
- I named my daughter after a Beatles song.
- I'm terrified of elevators.
- I have 13 tattoos.
- After my daughter is a bit older I'd really like to do a holiday in Europe and pick up a ton of foreign cosmetics. XD
- Why did you start blogging? Because it sounded like fun. I like playing with makeup and trying out new products, so I thought I would share my thoughts and looks.
- What is your dream job? Honestly, my dream job is and has always been, to be a performer on Broadway. It's not very realistic, but that's why it's a "dream" job, so don't hate.
- What confuses you the most about health/fitness? I honestly don't find myself that confused by health and fitness. I know what I'm supposed to do for the most part, I just don't always do it.. But I guess I get pretty confused when I go on a random pizza binge and I don't gain weight. It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes even when I eat really bad and don't work out much I don't gain weight, but other times I do. The lack of consistency there is rather boggling.
- How would you describe your style? I dress pretty casually. I love wearing jeans with a tank top and a sweater/jacket. And flip flops. I plan on sprucing up my wardrobe in the near future, but I still prefer really casual wear. I like to be comfortable in my clothes.
- What makeup item can you not live without? Mascara. My eyelashes are really quite nice, but they're also so light that you can't hardly see them.
Beauty By Shortylegs
My Beauty Junction
Steph's Beauty Boutique
Makeup by Hanna
My Beauty Full Adventure
Now for my 5 questions to you:
- How often do you go to the salon?
- What is your hands down favorite facial product/brand?
- Do you do makeup for a living or is it just a hobby?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- What's your spring workout regimen?
Thanks again to Megan Alexis for nominating me!! And I can't wait to see the responses my nominees have for my questions. Til next time!