Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pretty Winter Blue Eye

Winter has definitely started moving in here in Michigan. Yesterday it started snowing and it hasn't stopped yet, and so I decided to do a pretty winter themed eye.
Okay, so you're gonna want to start with primer or foundation on your eye lids up to the brow so you have a nice even base. Next apply a light blue shadow starting at the inner corner of the eye and working it in to the middle of the eye lid.
Next apply a bright blue starting at the middle of the eye lid to the outside of the lid.
Now it's time to cut the crease. I kept mine close to the natural crease because my brows don't sit very high, but if you do have a higher brow you could cut it higher depending on how dramatic you want the look to be. To cut the crease take a black cream or gel liner and sketch out the crease line, darkening it after you have a desirable shape.
Next buff out the crease line with an angled brush and then blend in a dark blue.
Now apply liquid liner on the upper lash line, winging it out just past the dark blue shadow.
While I wait for the liquid liner to dry a bit, I fill in my brows with a brow pencil and take the same dark blue shadow from my crease and apply it on the lower lash line taking it about half way starting at the end of the eye. I then apply my black cream liner on my water line, curl my lashes and apply one coat of black mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
Use a concealer under the eye to clean things up, and finish the face with foundation, a pink blush (I used Bella Bamba by Benefit) and pink lipstick with gloss and you're good to go. And if you feel like going all out, false lashes are always fun.
Super duck face!!!!
And that's the completed look! Give it a try and let me know how it works for you. Til next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment