Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sephora by OPI Blasted Nail Color

Hello lovelies!!

Hope you've all been having an awesome week, mine has been going pretty well. And today I have a quick review of Sephora by OPI Blasted Nail Color in white. I found this on sale for $3 at Sephora.com which is an awesome deal, and they have quite a few other colors if white isn't your thing.


I was not wowed with the packaging for this polish. First of all, it only says Sephora by OPI nail color on the bottle. I don't have a lot of Sephora by OPI polishes, so this isn't a huge thing for me, but if I had a lot of these it would be really easy to get this mixed up with a regular polish. Also, the wand and brush are a little flimsy for my liking. But it's not hard to work with and it's definitely not a deal breaker for me.


This polish dries and starts to crackle very quickly. And unlike some other crackle polishes I've tried before, this crackles really well. I really like the way this looks and it totally makes up for the flimsy wand. I did notice that when I didn't apply a top coat it chipped rather quickly, but after I reapplied and used a top coat I haven't had issues with chipping. I'm guessing that it really needs the top coat because of the texture of the crackle coat.

Overall, I would have to say this is a great product for $3. I love the way that it looks, it applies easily and dries quickly so you don't have to worry about smearing your awesome crackles. If you are in a position where you can pick some of these polishes up, I would highly recommend it.

So I hope you all continue to have a great week and weekend, I know I will. Let me know in the comments your experiences with crackle polishes, I'd love to know what your favorite brands are! Til next time!!


2 comments:

  1. The crackle effect looks nice and I like the black and white, I tried a crackle polish before and it didnt turn out so well lol It just looked like my polish was stripping off.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a similar experience with Sinful Colors crackle polish, but I'm lovin this one!

      Delete