Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Midnight Madness EOTD

Hello again lovelies! I hate to say this but I don't see my erratic posting ending any time soon. I miss the days when I was posting all the time, but my husband has seriously been working around the clock. And when the husband works all the time I have to watch the kiddo all the time which means I don't have much time for you lovely ladies (and the occasional gentleman). I've been so stressed out I can barely think, not even gonna lie. My husband is working out of town all the time lately, like I can seriously count on 2 hands the nights that my husband spent at home in the past month. And to add to it, my daughter is pissed that her daddy is gone all the time and refuses to go to bed at night. Like seriously, it's 1am and my kiddo is sitting here next to me while I'm typing this. I've tried laying her down a million times, she just won't have it. And this is the norm nowadays, hopefully in a month or two things will mellow out a little and I'll be back to regular posting.
But on the upside, I have some fun news for you guys! Last week I placed an order for some bitchin stuffs and I will be doing a giveaway, my first giveaway btw, as soon as the stuff gets delivered. Shipping is backed up because of the holiday in the States last week, but as soon as the stuff is in I will let you guys know. I'm going to have the giveaway open for a month and it will be international!!
Also, fun business, I signed up to get the Ipsy Glam Bag and I will be receiving my first bag this month!! I am so stoked about this, it's the perfect way for me to buy outside of my comfort zone.
But I'm rambling, so tonight I have a new look up. I had a hard time figuring out what to do, so since it was around midnight I decided to do a very night themed look. So I hope you guys enjoy it!!

 



Eye Products Used: Light, medium and dark blue eyeshadows from my Sephora Color Daze Blockbuster Makeup Palette; Medium purple eyeshadow from the Sephora Color Daze palette; Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Pure White; Sephora Collection 12 HR Long Wear Eyeliner in Glitter Black; Sephora Collection Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara in Black; e.l.f. Cover All Stick in Apricot Beige; Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Eyelashes; red brown eyeshadow for my brows from the Sephora Color Daze palette.

Do excuse the slightly blood shot eyes, it's really late. And I just have to say that OMG that Rimmel liner is totally bitchin. I haven't done a review of it yet, but it'll be coming soon. This is the first good white liner I've used. But I'm rambely again, so I hope you guys like this look but I need to get some sleep before I just go on forever about white liner. Have a lovely night/morning! Til next time!!


12 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I love the tone of the blue/indigo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have so many different shades of blue in my makeup collection.

      Delete
  2. This look is amazing. I love how the color shows up so well against your skin tone to bring out your eye color. May I ask, how does one go about taking good photos of an eye? I keep wondering how people do it without the photo coming out blurry or out of focus. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And it took a lot of practice for me to get really good at taking pictures of my eye. But what I do is turn the macro on on my camera, then I kind of angle the camera down just a smidge and hold really still while I take the pictures. Also when I take the picture I shoot about half my face and then I crop the photo so that you can only see my eye. Having a decent camera is pretty well key.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful look! I like how the eyelashes you used looks so natural and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is my first time really using these lashes and I was very happy with the way they turned out.

      Delete
  4. You have some insane talent with makeup! I wish I could do what you do. On a side note, I think you'll love Ipsy! The bags the past few months have been pretty good.

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much!! And I've totally checked out spoiler sites to see what's in this month's bag and I'm really excited because there's some stuff in there I can't wait to try.

      Delete
  5. I've missed your EOTDs already!
    This is a good one, very good one! It looks so neat, I also like combination of colors and name ;)


    Makeup Demon blog
    Makeup Demon Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed them too, there was just so much pollen this year I couldn't stand to wear that much makeup. I live in the country surrounded by farms so we got hit by the crazy pollen really bad, usually this doesn't bother me this much.
      But I will be doing more looks from now on as the pollen has eased up. Glad you liked the look!

      Delete
  6. I love the slight bit of glitter that peaks out under the brow, what an amazing look! blended to perfection

    KewTeePye Bloglovin

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I accidentally got a bit of the glitter in my eyebrow, but my camera doesn't like to photograph glitter so it's not too noticeable. Glad you like it love!

      Delete