Friday, April 5, 2013

Decadence, Your Name is Lush!

Tonight I had my first taste of Lush Cosmetics, and I've got to say I am beyond impressed. I received The Comforter in my Easter beauty swap, which is one of their bubble bars, and it is wonderful. This sells for $10.95 in the US, though I don't know where I can purchase this near me, I've never seen Lush products for sale. Lush describes this product as a "Comforting fruity blackcurrant bubbler" and it is truly divine.


It has a super cute design that reminds me of candy, and the scent isn't far from that. It really smells edible. It was almost a shame to have to break it up in the bath tub! But I did, and I was pretty thrilled with the results. It really did turn the water pink/purple with TONS of bubbles that smelled absolutely heavenly. I can honestly say that this was the best bath that I have ever taken. It was like being wrapped in a warm blanket of candy scented bubbles.
And to top it all off, these products don't contain animal products of any kind! Totally vegan and totally luxurious.
So if you haven't yet, you should really get out and try one of these Lush products! They are totally fabulous and well worth the money you pay for them. Til next time!


9 comments:

  1. They sell Lush products at Macys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll have to keep my eyes open for them.

      Delete
  2. Beware: You have now discovered Lush. You are in danger of addiction to the shop and the products. Your purse is in danger of emptying each time you go past Lush. You have been warned.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, on the plus side I live in the middle of nowhere, so I don't pass many shops on a regular basis. Well, maybe that's not really a plus.. I like shopping..

      Delete
  3. I need to try this product! Is is really that great where I will be addicted like people say it is? haha

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say that depends on whether or not you enjoy baths. But if you like a good soak, you will be hooked! This is hands down the best bath product I have EVER used.

      Delete
  4. This is by far my fav bubble bar from lush (hence why I picked it for you) Lush is a bit like Pringles... "once you pop, you cant stop!"

    Stefi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you mean, I totally want to get some more of these. I'm actually kind of glad that I can't pick these up around here because I would blow so much money on these things!! I'm going to be trying the fluffy egg out this weekend and am so looking forward to it.

      Delete
    2. I break mine up into 4 or 5 chunks to get more use out of it, even broken up they make lots of lovely bubbles and how awesome is it having a pink bath!?!?!

      I use to have to order lush online all the time which was a pain in the arse because delivery prices can be annoying. luckily enough they have now built a lush store in my town, no more ordering! :D

      Stefi xx

      Delete